Data processing is the responsibility of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 36 + 40,
Contact details of the data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a public-benefit federal enterprise for international cooperation. We work as a federal enterprise under private law. Our aim is to achieve the development-policy objective of improving the living conditions of people worldwide and conserving the natural resources on which livelihoods depend.
Recipients of personal data
- Data are not passed on to third parties.
- As a general principle, data will not be transmitted to third states
Duration of data retention
Personal data are regularly deleted when
- they are no longer needed for contractual purposes (e.g. for employment, top-ups, rental, sale or service contracts)
- when the individuals concerned have not given any separate authorisation
- when statutory data storage obligations and periods have expired.
Reference to user rights
You are entitled to:
- to object to data processing,
- enquire about your personal data and its processing
- to have this corrected if necessary, or to request restriction of processing or the erasure of the data
The data will then be erased.
If you have any questions or complaints about this website, please contact the GIZ data protection officer (see contact information provided above). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible data protection supervisory authority. The responsible authority in this case is the German Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI).